In late July, PISD requires you visit Rank One to complete your child's electronic documents. You can log-in directly to https://planoisd.rankonesport.com. Questions, please contact your child's coach.
- All Freshman planning on participating in athletics must have a NEW PHYSICAL on file.
- Sophomores must have a physical if they did not have one last year otherwise they will only need to re-submit a NEW MEDICAL HISTORY FORM.
- All Students must have UIL FORMS filled out and signed before they can tryout or participate.
Want info about Shepton Athletics?
Get started by setting up a free account.
This site provides the information you need about all Shepton Athletics. Everything is in one place, reducing paperwork because your purchases and most required forms can be completed ONLINE. With a Shepton Athletic Booster Club account, you can...
- Sign-Up for Shepton Stallion Club Memberships, Donations, Volunteerism, and Communications
- View Team Pages and Subscribe to the individual Sports Calendars and Newsletters
- Purchase Spirit Wear, Yard Signs, Car Decals, and Student Shout-Outs in the Athletic Programs
- Sponsorship Opportunities such as Business Ads in the Athletic Programs and on Team Banners
- Find Links to Coaches, Plano West Teams, RankOne, and Mandatory UIL forms